Eminem has remained out of the spotlight, but he returned to the stage to celebrate G-Shock’s 30th anniversary at the “Shock the World” event in New York on Wednesday. The company unveiled its latest lineup of timepieces for the press earlier in the evening followed by a concert from the Detroit rapper.
Big Sean, Melanie Fiona, Fabolous, Estelle, and Busta Rhymes were among the stars who gathered at Basketball City at Pier 36, while DJ Mick Boogie and Yelawolf warmed up the crowd.
Wearing a green hat, hoodie, and shorts, Slim Shady marched out to “Won’t Back Down,” serving up his biggest hits including “Cleaning Out My Closet,” “Love the Way You Lie,” “Stan,” “Lighters,” and “Lose Yourself.”
Eminem has also collaborated with G-Shock on a 30th anniversary timepiece. The limited edition GDX6900MNM-1 men’s watch will be released in December and retail for $180.
Check out photos from the star-studded affair and watch clips from Em’s performance below.
- G-Shock Shocked The World With An Eminem Resurgence For Their 30th Anniversary (PHOTOS) (globalgrind.com)
- Eminem Performs At G-Shock’s 30th Anniversary [PHOTO/VIDEO] (hiphopwired.com)
- Eminem New Album 2013: Slim Shady to Perform at G-Shock ‘Shock the World 2013’; Live Stream (latinospost.com)
- Nicki Minaj: ‘Twerk It’ Video with Busta Rhymes – Watch Now! (justjared.com)
- Busta Rhymes Talks Illuminati, Says He’s Researched Them Diligently (dprogram.net)